*°* Le Clan des Fantastiques *°* Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

I Was The Enemy Of The People: Translated By Dr. Codrina Co

*°* Le Clan des Fantastiques *°* Index du Forum -> *°* Argos *°* -> Quartier Nord
Auteur Message
berricatha
Fantastique niveau inférieur

Situation ツ: Marié(e)
Attirance Sexuelle: Non déterminé
Moral:

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2017 18:03:22 Sujet du message: I Was The Enemy Of The People: Translated By Dr. Codrina Co Répondre en citant

I Was the Enemy of the People: Translated by Dr. Codrina Cozma Heaven Preview Foundation, Inc. (Anti-Communism Dissent Book 1)
by Constantin Soare

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Was the Enemy of the People: Translated by Dr. Codrina Cozma Heaven Preview Foundation, Inc. (Anti-Communism Dissent Book 1)

Communism worldwide undermines people's freedom of speech and religion and deprives them of fundamental human rights such as access to food. Wherever this atheist ideology takes root, its dissidents meet a fierce, and sometimes lethal, persecution machine. Constantin Soare brings to us the story of a historical revolt against communism in Romania in which he participated as a young man in 1981. I Was the Enemy of the People is more than an autobiographical account; its riveting narrative profoundly penetrates the heart of its readers with images of hunger for food and for freedom, the agony of communist tortures, and the fear of being on life surveillance. The story of the son of poor peasants in communist Romania turned anti-communist dissident and later anti-corruption activist will take you to a culturally and spiritually rich Eastern Europe and reveal historical developments in the context of international politics and economics.

The author, Mr. Constantin Soare, has donated all proceeds from the sale of this book to Heaven Preview Foundation, Inc. to fund programs that extend education, counseling, and medical grants to people in need.

I Was the Enemy of the People: Translated by Dr. Codrina Cozma Heaven Preview Foundation, Inc. (Anti-Communism Dissent Book 1) book ZippyShare I Was the Enemy of the People: Translated by Dr. Codrina Cozma Heaven Preview Foundation, Inc. (Anti-Communism Dissent Book 1) read free ipad

171bf2437f

View the profiles of professionals named Constantin Soare on LinkedIn. There are 14 professionals named Constantin Soare, who use LinkedIn to exchange information .
Leaders ACT Workbook: Run To Your Challenges! ... to Achieve Greatness! download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Philosophy of Rhetoric (Classic Reprint)ONLINE BOOK The Final ProblemREAD BOOK Essays (Xist Classics)ONLINE BOOK The Political Potential of Sortition (Sortition and Public Policy)Playing with Light download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Detroit Real Estate for DummiesONLINE BOOK Beauty For Ashes (Isaiah Cadre Series) (Volume 1)ONLINE BOOK Marines Never Cry: Becoming a Man When it MatteredAliens: Life and Death download epub mobi pdf fb2

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2017 18:03:22 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet *°* Le Clan des Fantastiques *°* Index du Forum -> *°* Argos *°* -> Quartier Nord Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI